You will be responsible for providing leadership on strategic accounts and attaining maximum value for clients, whilst driving business growth for Antares.
The right candidate will have technical experience across one or more of our 3 Microsoft Practices – Microsoft Modern Workplace, Application Development or Data & AI.
It is essential that you are Microsoft Aligned. You will need to be able to talk the talk, with in depth technical knowledge of the Microsoft stack within your area of speciality.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Ability to confidently hold technical conversations around your area of focus within the Microsoft Stack
- Experience developing, maintaining and growing account plans with external clients
- Experience with RFP’s, tender responses, forecasting and quotes
- Experience with, and a proven track record of achieving financial targets and goals
- Experience running workshops, presentations, and professional demonstrations
- An engaging personality and ability to build rapport easily
- Flawless communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills and a creative approach to sales
- Passion for what you do and a desire to be part of a bigger picture
- Certified Microsoft Gold Partner – member of the award winning Cloud Collective
- Fast-paced Microsoft consultancy
- Working on the cutting edge of new technologies
- Young, energetic and growing team
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it’s a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program – $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
At Antares we:
- Care about you, about your colleagues, our clients and about the outcome
- Question when it doesn’t make sense and aim to solve the real problem
- Get it – understand the purpose, listen and get the whole picture
- Are creative in our thinking, the outcome and the solutions we provide
Sound like the role for you? Please APPLY through our website via the link below:
Please note, due to the high number of applicants, we will only contact you if your application progresses through the process.