- Sydney CBD – Microsoft Gold Partner
- Permanent Full-time Opportunity
- ASAP Start preferred
- Fast-paced Microsoft consultancy: Application Development Team
- Working on the cutting edge of new technologies
- Award-winning, young, energetic and growing team
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Architect to join our Modern Workplace practice at Antares. As a Pre-Sales and Solutions Specialist at Antares, you will be the real face of the engagement, advising and offering expertise to our clients on the full breadth of what the Microsoft Modern Workplace suite can offer their business.
You will be completely comfortable talking about Microsoft Modern Workplace (SharePoint, Teams AND O365 Suite) at a technical level with a range of different customers and stakeholders, and a real passion for staying up to date with Microsoft’s goals and vision.
This role is quite dynamic and may translate well from either a technical background or a Pre-Sales background, as long as there is a very strong understanding of the product and a demonstrated, deep knowledge of Microsoft Technology. At Antares we work on the Application layer of the Microsoft stack and to be successful in this role, you will need to have been immersed in this space and understand its intricacies.
- It is essential that you are Microsoft Aligned, with in depth knowledge of the SharePoint, Teams and O365 suite, and a passion for helping clients realise their full potential within the Microsoft Cloud space. Do you aspire to be the next Microsoft Modern Workplace MVP? This is the kind of energy that we bring to the table.
- Strong problem solving skills and a creative approach to sales. You will need out of the box thinking, with a drive to succeed and reach targets in a fast-paced sales environment
- A confident speaker, with an engaging personality and ability to build rapport easily. Experience running workshops, presentations, and professional demonstrations for a range of different audiences
- Comprehensive and current project experience dealing with bespoke Application Development, Intranets, Workflows, Power Apps and Business Process Automation
- Completely comfortable with documentation, estimation and scoping of work – Solution Architecture experience within a Microsoft environment would be greatly beneficial
- Knowledge of any other Microsoft products will be highly valued. We are fluid and dynamic in our way of thinking. Our collaborative and Agile approach means your input will be valued across all our practices. Everyone has a voice, everyone is approachable.
What we can offer you
This is an incredible opportunity to join forces with an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner, working on real projects with an impressive client list and the latest cloud technology. You will have flexibility, autonomy, trust and support from a highly skilled team of professionals who are not afraid to make decisions and take the next step as the world shifts into a new way of working.
At Antares, we hire for culture first. People are at the core of what we do and we have built an incredible team environment which is further enhanced by our unique alliance as The Cloud Collective. We love to stay connected by having regular office drinks, social events and catered Friday lunches.
We believe that work is a thing you do, not a place you go. We come together for the culture and collaboration, but we are privileged to live the Modern Workplace vision and enjoy true work/life balance.
If you’re the next Microsoft Modern Workplace MVP, Apply Now! Or please reach out directly for more information.
At Antares we:
· Care about you, about your colleagues, our clients and about the outcome
· Question when it doesn’t make sense and aim to solve the real problem
· Get it – understand the purpose, listen and get the whole picture
· Are creative in our thinking, the outcome and the solutions we provide
Sound like the role for you? Click Here and tell us why you’re our next Pre Sales Architect!
Please note, we will only contact you if your application progresses through the process.