- 3+ years of experience in Project Coordination and Project Management
- Love Tech and are keen on growing your existing career in the IT industry
- Work well in a customer-facing environment, managing multiple projects at once
- Have exceptional communications skills
- You’re a good problem-solver and creative-thinker
- You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture
Our Project Managers
- Have excellent communication skills & ability to build rapport easily
- Are pro-active go-getters who thrive on multi-tasking
- Are driven by delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- They understand the purpose and get the whole picture
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment - Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it’s a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program - $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to: