About the role
At Antares (member of Cloud Collective), we’re looking for a SharePoint Business Analyst to join our Microsoft Modern Workplace team.
You’ll be focussed on helping our customers and prospects by envisioning, designing and overseeing the implementation of solutions to their unique business problems using the Microsoft technology stack (SharePoint, Teams, Yammer).
If you’re looking to consult to and then lead the digital transformation of Australia’s biggest corporate and enterprise customers using the Microsoft technology stack, this role is for you!
To be successful in this role, we think you will need to:
- Align with our value: Care, Question, Can, Get it
- Experience in delivering SharePoint solutions
- Be energetic and hungry to deliver awesome solutions for our customers
- Be proactive and not sitting back to wait for others to push you forward
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting, fast-paced Microsoft consultancy. We’re constantly working on the edge of new technologies.
- Be part of an amazing award-winning young, energetic and growing team
- Fast-track your career with real growth potential
Who Is Antares?
Antares is an agile Microsoft-focused IT consultancy with approximately 40 staff. We’re based in Sydney, but work with corporate/enterprise customers on the east coast of Australia. We’re a dynamic group of people who genuinely care for each other and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our growing team!
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Attractive salary package, higher than market rates
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks and free Friday lunches!
- Quarterly Social Events – Quarterly social events with our team
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a work day, it a free day off for you!
- Health Program – $300 every 6 months to spend on your own well-being