Cloud Collective, Microsoft Gold Partner is excited to announce its participation in the Microsoft Modern Workplace Roadshow happening in Sydney this year.
What is it?
A Microsoft led quarterly event series that elevates customer conversations away from products to workplace transformation, showcasing Microsoft technologies and partner solutions to drive new customer acquisition and demand for M365 advanced workloads.
While at the event, the Cloud Collective will be presenting on the concept of a Modern Workplace showing today’s workplace reality, based on trends and industry insights. And what’s exciting is we are having esteemed guests in the panel for client showcase from UNSW of Sydney and Mission Australia.
The session will include Cloud Collective addressing the following topics:
- How to bypass the cloud hype and develop a winning Modern Workplace strategy
- The minimum expectation of a Modern Workplace
- How organisations can leverage the power of AI and Bots
- How to streamline your user experience through interconnected business applications
Key learning from Microsoft at this event:
- Cultivating employee experience – device experiences that reimagine the tools of the trade
- Modernising IT management – addressing blockers to digital transformation
Secure a private chat with the Cloud Collective experts today.